Webinar Software and Platforms are the most growing tool in the field of online training. 73% of experienced trainers believe that the webinar is the best tool for obtaining highly qualified clients.
If you are confused and want to know how to choose the best webinar software or platform for your business that’s right for you, here is the answer below:
Through single webinar platforms, you can train hundreds of people, become leaders of your niche, and lay the foundations for a thriving business related to training.
In this best webinar software article, we have summarized useful, curious, and valuable information on the webinar topic.
The strategies you are about to read are enough to launch a successful webinar even if you have never done it before. Well, let’s get into it.
In this article, we have reviewed the main points that you need to consider if you want the best webinar software. The final advice is to try firsthand to perform a real webinar.
What does the word Webinar Software mean?
The webinar is the combination of two words—the word “seminar” and the word “web.” If you combine these two terms, you get the word web seminar or Webinar (It means a lesson done through the web)
And what is a seminar?
In general terms, a seminar is a training meeting lasting for a few hours in which a specific or innovative aspect of the discipline. Seminars are generally related to the university world but go even further.
There are seminars for professional updating, seminars inside a large company, seminars organized by institutions, libraries, or schools. Lately, many publishing houses organize workshops.
By now, we understand each other: all these types of seminars can be organized online and will become webinars.
What is the Webinar Software?
Webinar software is an online video conference tool that takes place live on the internet.
To participate in a webinar, both the presenter and the members need a computer (or a tablet or the latest generation Smartphone), an internet connection, and some audio-video capture tools, such as a computer webcam and a microphone.
Webinars can be free or paid. They can be open to anyone or reserved for a few people.
They can be live or recorded and broadcast in deferred mode (but in this case, they are webinars similar to a classic television broadcast without any interaction, and they are technically called webcasts).
How to organize a webinar?
Here we are at the section dedicated to the most expert on the subject. Meanwhile, why do you want to organize an online webinar event?
It would help if you asked yourself this question to understand which goal you need to hit and identify your ideal audience.
First of all, know that you have to put your face on it, your audience wants to see you, they want to know who you are and who they are talking to, they are not satisfied with four slides and one recorded voice.
You must use all your speaking skills to attract your audience and create a successful event.
Avoid improvising; you have to decide everything a priori: choose your theme a priori, investigate online to understand which topic can attract more public and higher interest.
Choose your webinar platform carefully by analyzing:
- Screen sharing
- Number of competitors
- The cost
- The presence of the chat
- The registration
Advantages of Webinar Software
At this point, it should be clear which is the best webinar software and why you should need it?
Here are the 6 main reasons to use webinar software and platforms for your business and for personal use:
- First of all, they allow you to build a list of contacts: each registered person becomes part of your database.
- Online seminars are an opportunity to establish yourself as an expert and an authoritative source of information in your sector, and allow you to share your skills with your target audience, to whom you can personally provide solutions and clarifications regarding the products to the services you offer.
- If you record your webinars, they will serve as quality content to share with your audience.
- By registering, participants show interest in what you are offering and become qualified leads, more comfortable to grow and convert.
- Webinars can assist you in training and onboarding new employees to make the process more enjoyable.
- It is always preferable to deal with essential topics verbally, rather than producing long text documents.
How to plan a webinar?
There is a well-established formula for making a successful webinar through webinar software.
Focus on these strategies to design a webinar that your audience will truly love:
- Restrict the field to a single, specific, and concrete topic. Don’t try to produce the definitive webinar on everything you know.
- It is not suitable for you because otherwise, it takes months to prepare it, and it is not ideal for your audience because it is not clear what you can reasonably expect from your webinar. Specificity is a keyword that can take you far.
- Prepare slides, images, and graphics that are graphically beautiful. Well, this point is clear.
- Prepare slides, images, and graphics that add value to your speech. Making sense is the keystone for everything that will end up in your webinar.
- Ask yourself continually: does what I am about to add meaning to my webinar?
- Is it essential to make my reasoning understood? Will those who see/listen understand better? If the answer to these questions is definite, then add that particular element
- Arrange the background behind you. It seems like a trifle, but you don’t know how many teachers, when they go live on their webcam, have not thought about making the environment around them a little tidier. And you notice it immediately.
- Test the times. Yes, because you will not want to finish your speech in 15 minutes or after two hours, you have not yet reached the point.
- If necessary, write a script . Especially the first few times, it is crucial to control your emotions and not make mistakes. A written text prepared before the event can get you out of embarrassment and make you more fluid and confident.
- How detailed should the book be? In general, the more insecure you are, the more things you will have to write down.
- Do the tools work properly? Make sure that webcams, microphones, connections, screens, mice, and keyboards go perfectly.
- You don’t want to find yourself with audio that doesn’t work halfway through the webinar, do you?
- Make a test of complete operation with the webinar platform you have chosen.
- Before going live in front of thousands of people, make sure you know how to start a webinar, what buttons to click, how to give the floor, how to censor someone angry, how to invite a guest to speak with the screen split in half, how to share your screen with students.
- Try to make the first attempt possible with a person in the flesh: a friend or partner who will play the part of the student and help you decipher any procedures you do not know.
- Choose a title that converts. The best headlines are easy to understand and immediately communicate the subject of the webinar.
- Use list titles (ex: 10 ways to get an engineering degree), or “How to do” titles (ex: how to prepare perfect garlic and oil pasta), or “the complete guide” titles (e.g., advertise on Facebook: the complete guide)
How long should a webinar last?
Rather than guessing the answer (an option always used by many, but which is better to avoid in a professional context), it is better to look on the web if there is any indication.
Recurring parameters emerge in successful webinars. Here they are:
- Duration of an ideal webinar: between 45 and 60 minutes
- The average length of all webinars performed: 61 minutes
- Surprisingly, in the case of webinars even 90 minutes long, 70% of participants stop until the end
- Longer webinars bring more conversions, while shorter webinars give the idea that the trainer doesn’t know enough
Best Webinar Software in the World.
Compared to the free webinar platforms, those on this list offer something more specific.
These best webinar software have environments suitable, even for a large number of participants.
They have tools designed specifically for webinars, such as a show of hands or a live survey. That’s all?
No, they generally allow you to integrate marketing tools. For example, register the email of the participants, or promote paid webinars.
List of the webinar Software
- WebinarJam Pricing
- Demio Pricing
- Adobe Connect
- Google Hangouts
If you have general requirements (you have a limited number of participants, you want stable and fluid streaming, you want the possibility of sharing the screen, and you want interaction with the participants), then one is worth the other: to decide, look at the price.
Free Webinar Software
Forever Free Webinar Platforms!
Maybe before you buy a powerful webinar software, you want to try doing some free webinar software and probing the ground.
Not everyone knows that there are completely free tools for the trail, and video streaming has nothing less than other more famous tools.
The first free webinar software platform is Youtube Live. Youtube has a feature that allows you to stream your screen or webcam.
Some time ago, it was a feature of Hangouts, Google’s messaging service. Now they have transferred the streaming to Youtube, but the working principle is the same.
Facebook is also pushing its new video features a lot. In particular, Facebook Live is useful if you want to broadcast your best webinar software to selected users and placed in a closed group.
There are many possibilities for marketing with Facebook.
For example, you can monetize access to a private group where you can broadcast your webinars reserved for your group members.
Finally, Google Hangouts Live Stream can be very valid if you have a low number of participants. Up to 25 people can make a video conference between them.
Let’s say that this solution, however, is more an online meeting than a real webinar. However, it is possible to use Hangouts, keep it in mind.
The Internet and the World Wide Web connect men all over the world.
Social networks serve as a meeting point for public and private exchange with friends, family, and acquaintances, but also with people unknown to us.
The vast majority of the free information relating to the most varied sectors is, in principle, available to everyone, distributed over an infinite number of web projects.
Online stores and sales platforms such as Amazon and eBay make purchasing goods in comfort possible, sitting on the sofa at home.
Access to multimedia content such as images, music, and videos is also possible without problems.
You can listen to music from your smartphone while away from home in total ease, share songs and images with other users and let your fellowmen take part in what happens to you through the Live Stream.
An accessible format that is equally capable of exploiting the possibilities of the Internet and the web and used for presentation purposes in many sectors is the so-called webinar.