WE ARE HIRING
Current Job Openings
Nothing can be done without responsible, competent and high-performance people, capable of working in teams. At Webfrog IT Services, we invest in our staff and work to ensure that everyone has the ability to learn new skills and improve what they already have.
Our recruitment and selection procedures are aimed at attracting and inspiring all people who are competent. Those who are looking for the opportunity to develop and promote themselves in a dynamic SEO Agency.
We have achieved competitive compensation packages and the reward of career opportunities, both nationally and internationally.At Webfrog IT Services, we can help them achieve their personal and professional aspirations.
We are always looking for people who have a human vision of life. Consider our offers, come to us and we will make you one of the strengths of our team.
Webfrog IT Services is a leading SEO Agency in India for those companies startups or individuals who are looking to boost their business to the next level on Google. Our main purpose is to ensure that clients obtain maximum benefits from their presence on the Internet. For you to achieve your goals on the internet we have a team of SEO Experts & Consultants in our SEO Agency.
Do you want to join Webfrog Team? Discover our job offers below:
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
SEO Manager - Minimum Experience 3 Years
– Communication and reporting
– Preparation of reports, comparisons, and studies of the competition
– SEO optimization and control of web content
– Detection of opportunities
– Analysis and market report
– Analysis of the various search engines on the Internet
– Knowledge of the technological field
– Essential knowledge in SEO, Webmaster, Structure Data Tool, Screaming Frog
– Control and knowledge of the technological market and analysis of the customer experience
– Very high level of Excel
– High level of English
– Taste for the technological field Latest Google and Bing Updates
– Valuable experience in business development
– Capacity analytics
SEO Analyst - Minimum experience 2 Years
-Experience of 2 years in a similar position
-Knowledge of Google Analytics and Search Console
-Knowledge of SEO tools such as Sistrix, Screaming Frog, or Ahrefs.
-Knowledge about LSI Keywords
-Experience in writing and content management.
-Technical SEO: technical implementations such as identification and solution of errors 4XX or 5XX, redirection management, identification of WPO improvements, management of robots.txt or sitemaps, etc.
– On-Page SEO: identification of improvements and development of On-Page strategies based on the analysis of elements such as HTML Tags, architecture, content, etc.
– Keyword research: analysis of keyword rankings, keywords opportunities, and competitors.
– Content SEO: identification of content opportunities to coordinate with the editorial and content team.
– SEO analytics: traffic quality analysis and conversion.
Junior SEO Analyst - Minimum Experience 1 year
-Desirable experience of 1 to 3 years in SEO
-Proactivity, communication skills, and teamwork
-Hourly availability (weekends and / or holidays)
-SEO strategy planning
-Search engine optimization
-Management of Content
-Google Analytics & Webmaster
-Basic Knowledge of SEO Tools
-Knowledge of Quality Link Building