Google Certified SEO Agency in Delhi
We Have Ranked more than 1500 Keywords on the First Page of Google.
Your goal is to be on the 1st Page of Google & Bing? Our's that you achieve it.
Search Engine Optimization, SEO, is a set of techniques designed to make a website appear in the first search results shown by search engines (Google & Bing) for the keywords or keywords that interest us. For example, if we have an online florist we will be interested in appearing in the first positions for searches such as “buy flowers online”, “buy bouquet of roses”, “online florist”, etc.
Take It Easy. Flee From Express Positions. SEO Doesn't Understand Shortcuts.
Link Building is an SEO strategy that seeks to obtain external reference links to improve the position of a website. Give us a chance to do the safest link building techniques to improve the SEO of your website.
Keyword research gives you very important details of user behavior, it will inform you of your strategic process, identifying what your customers want, need and care about. It is the most popular task in SEO.
An SEO audit is a complete analysis of all the points of the website. we know where search engine position is the greater or lesser extent. Detects the internal problems that affect the position of your website.
If you are an individual, startup agency, entrepreneur or company, We advise you on online marketing and search engine optimization so you know what steps to follow to achieve a stable business.
One of the most important SEO factors is to take care of SEO friendly content writing to with long-tail target keywords. It is really one of the main fundamental & pillars of a digital strategy to target your audience.
It is necessary to have a strategy that guarantees a regular and progressive link building. However, not all links are equally valid and poorly planned link building can compromise the visibility of your project in the long term.
Remember: 94% of users do not go over the first page of results!
As your friend and SEO Agency in Delhi, we can gain a lot of visibility and reach to your potential customers through SEO techniques. When the user searches for something related to our keywords or our website, Google will show the most relevant Organic SEO search results first. For this reason, it is important to take care of the keywords we select for the web, titles, URLs, meta descriptions, and of course in the content.
Some of the actions that we take into account in our SEO process are:
- Web analysis and business objectives.
- Study technical, semantic and competence.
- Analysis of results and continuous optimization
- Implementation of actions: technical SEO, link building, content, WPO.
- Identify the keywords of the website and use them conveniently in the content
- Generate unique titles for each section of the web page according to its content and keywords
- Create custom goals for each section of the website
- Use keywords in headings
- Using meaningful text in links both internally and from other web pages
- Minimize the use of technologies that search engines do not understand: Flash, AJAX, frames, …
- Manually register the web page in search engines
- Review, modification, and generation of content related to business objectives.
- This must be continually reviewed, adapting the actions to the evolution of the project at all times.
- In-depth review of the website or portal source code: meta tags, images, URLs, schema.org, headers, microformats, and links.
- Improve website loading time, so it is necessary to make adjustments to the server by enabling GZIP compression, minimizing.
- Control of the information that the Google Webmaster Tools offer us and solve the errors that it is reporting to us, especially 404 errors.
- Exhaustive control of incoming links, disavowing those toxic links that do not interest us and generating new links in a link building strategy in line with our business objectives.
A REAL TRUTH AND EXAMPLE
For the past 2 Years, Webfrog has worked for so many big companies to increase the number of keywords that report qualified traffic to the web. In this way, we have significantly increased organic traffic and working in conjunction with conversion optimization, both sales and revenue have increased across all channels.
Why Webfrog is the Best SEO Agency in Delhi, India?
- Because we know everything about SEO and the latest Google Updates. To know more about SEO, Please check the details below:
As An SEO Agency In Delhi, We Know How To Give Greater Visibility In Search Engines And More Leads!
We are Google Certified SEO Agency in Delhi, India, We can gain a lot of visibility and reach to your potential customers through our SEO Techniques. When you search for something on Google do you turn to pages 2 or 3 of the results? Other people either! The companies that appear in the first Google page takes more than 90% of customers looking for a business like yours. SEO is an essential aspect today. Any Agency, company or business that is live on Google must take care of its SEO Work to appear in the top positions of search results.
Having a well-positioned website in Google will make it have more web traffic, therefore greater visibility regarding the competition and greater probability of attracting new customers. For this process, you should hire an expert SEO agency in India. But before knowing the importance of being well position in Google, do you know what SEO is? It means Search Engine Optimization. Our responsibility as an SEO Agency is to focus on improving the positions of your web pages that appear as organic results, those that are not paid as Google AdWords ads.
What is SEO?
Organic SEO refers to SEO techniques that have to do with its contents (titles, meta tags, goals, keywords), with the links directed to the website and with the quality of the code.
It is different than pay-per-click campaigns ( Google Adwords or Facebook Ads), in which you pay search engines directly to appear as a sponsored link.
Search engine optimization is the technical process through which changes in the structure and information of a web page are made, with the aim of improving the visibility of a website in the organic results of the different search engines. ”
Instead, off-site SEO focuses on external factors that are related to our page. Some of the most important factors are the number of external links that point to our website, the presence in social networks (and the times that the content of the web is shared), and have a good CTR (the relationship between the number of impressions and number of clicks)
Best SEO Techniques
- Use the keywords in the headings
- Create custom goals for each section/webpage of the website
- Manually register the website in search engines and webmasters
- Use meaningful text in links both internally and from other web pages
- Identify the keywords of the website and use them conveniently in the contents
- Minimize the use of technologies that search engines do not understand: Flash, AJAX, and frames.
- Generate unique Meta titles and Description for each section of the website according to the content and keywords
SEO Friendly URLs
To explain it better, let’s see an example of a Non-SEO friendly URL:
As we can see, this URL is not descriptive or easy to understand or communicate. An example of an SEO friendly URL would be:
We are showing an example below of how to make SEO friendly URL
This is the best URL for Search engine optimization purpose
Some advantages of SEO friendly URLs are:
- Improve your website position.
- Other external links about friendly URLs.
- They provide information on the structure of the website.
- They are much more aesthetic too, for example, print them in booklets.
- They are easy for users to understand, providing information on where they are.
- They are easy to communicate and remember to another person, for example, by phone.
SEO Bad Practices
Content too optimized: All the excesses are bad and if your website is too perfect, search engines don’t like it because it means that you work too much in SEO and not what your audience really needs.
Duplicate content: This really is a mistake, not only because Google penalizes you, but also because your users are interested in reading content from your authorship and that helps them solve a problem, they do not seek to read the same thing on all websites.
Excess advertising: It’s not bad that you have a few banners on your page, but don’t overdo it. The most important thing for Google (and it should be for you too) is the user experience, and it is not pleasant for every click to leave an intrusive banner.
Hidden Content: Google knows everything, so if you have content on your website that your users cannot see, but they are full of keywords and links just to position you, expect your sanction to come.
SPAM Comments: Remove spam comments in your blog posts, because a penalty may come from them.
Keyword stuffing: The keywords have to be naturally in the text because if Google detects that you are using them in an intrusive way in your writing penalizes you without thinking. This is called “Keyword stuffing.”
Too many external links: It is not bad that you exchange links with other blogs of the same theme, but if Google detects too many external links it will believe that you are selling them.
On Page SEO
OFF Page SEO
SEO Ultimate Goal
In short, with good search engine optimization, (SEO) our website can have greater visibility on Google, increase the number of visits to the web, and increase conversions. For this process, you need to hire the best SEO Agency in Delhi, India.
Know Your SEO Visitors
SEO Content Strategy
It is advisable to create an editorial calendar in which the content we are going to create for both the web and a blog is planned. Having a blog is beneficial since new content is created every so often and that way the web is updated.
Other benefits of having a blog is that we generate internal and external links (if our content is good they will share it). In addition, the brand image of the company is reinforced and we generate traffic to our website.
By the way, if you think you have to create a new post to create and improve the content you are wrong. Google likes to update some of the posts over time and positions them better than the newer ones.
Do You Want More SEO Traffic?
Our team of SEO Experts in India solves your problems with creatively, innovating ideas and guide you through intuition help to improve your business online marketing and achieve the objectives goals.
[rt_cf7_style submit_background_color=”#0abc5f” submit_hover_color=”#0abc5f” submit_text_color=”#ffffff” submit_text_hover_color=”#ffffff” radiant_submit_border_color=”” radiant_font_color=”#757575″ padding_right=”15px” padding_left=”15px” radiant_border_style=”solid” radiant_border_color=”#cbcccd” radiant_border_top=”1px” radiant_border_right=”1px” radiant_border_bottom=”1px” radiant_border_left=”1px” radiant_background_focus_color=”#ffffff” radiant_focus_color=”#cbcccd” radiant_focus_top=”1px” radiant_focus_right=”1px” radiant_focus_bottom=”1px” radiant_focus_left=”1px”][contact-form-7 id=”4682″][/rt_cf7_style]
Latest SEO Blogs!
Latest from the world of SEO!
We help our clients in the web development projects, not only in the technical area but also in the area of Digital Marketing.
We suggest strategies that we have already put into practice and that have given us and our clients results.