Team of SEO Freelancer in Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Faridabad (India)
We are a team of SEO Freelancer in Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Faridabad and Noida (India) and we work together since 2015. We provide complete SEO solutions as per there needs. If a client wants the SEO freelance services anywhere in India so we can provide them the best SEO Freelance solutions. For this process, we have 10 dedicated SEO Freelancers.
We are happy to tell you one truth that SEO is not rocket science. It’s a beautiful fundamental or technique that you should improve from time to time. The only thing you need is to update your SEO skills as per Google’s latest algorithm updates. For this process, Our Team attends Google seminars and workshops across the globe, We have done Google and HubSpot certifications as well.
An SEO Freelancer is an expert in SEO and for internet search engines such as Google or Bing. Their knowledge must be about web development and marketing techniques, always having great experience within SEO and the main thing is that they constantly keep abreast of the changes that the ranking algorithm of each search engine undergoes in order to make the most appropriate improvements at all times. To each client.
You can do your job as a Freelance SEO Consultant working on your own for various clients or you can work within an SEO agency together with more SEO consultants specializing in some areas or working for a certain type of client.
SEO Freelancer Responsibilities & Skills!
1 - What is a Freelance SEO Consultant?
A SEO Freelancer in Delhi or Consultant is an expert in natural SEO Process for internet search engines such as Google or Bing. Their knowledge must be about web development and marketing techniques, always having great experience within SEO and the main thing is that they constantly keep abreast of the changes that the ranking algorithm of each search engine undergoes in order to make the most appropriate improvements at all times. To each client.
SEO Freelance services are aimed at Startups, Companies, and Businesses in India who want to expand their online presence and obtain organic traffic from search engines such as Google, Bing, Yahoo !,etc., through SEO strategies.
2 - What does an SEO Freelancer do?
SEO Freelancer or Expert has the mission of increasing the visibility or ranking of a website in search engine results, mainly on Google, for one or more specific search queries made by users and that are highly related to the services, products or content offered on said website.
Improving SEO implies increasing the visits received, what is known as web traffic, which in turn leads to an increase in business, whether in leads achieved, in sales made or any other type of business model.
To get the website in question to raise positions in the search results, the SEO specialist performs a series of actions divided into two areas: SEO on-page and SEO off-page.
3 - Our Work as a Freelance Team of Experts
As an SEO Freelancer and consultant, we need to know what kind of business we are going to optimize: online store, professional page, corporate blog, local business… Then an initial SEO audit is done with 8 points:
- SEO On-page
- Indexing and tracking.
- Links and popularity.
- Duplicate content and quality.
- Study of keywords and competition.
- Study of the input sources.
- Conversion study.
- User Behavior
Why do we do it? because there are 8 essential points to know how a site works and how it can evolve. Normally, the study of the reports derived from these SEO audits results in a series of technical tasks to solve errors and in the definition of a SEO project in the medium term, usually accompanied by other techniques such as Google Ads campaign management, improvement of the WEB performance, the improvement of the conversion processes to obtain more profitability and the adaptation of the catalog, especially in cases of SEO for WordPress and Prestashop, web contents to the new SEO strategy.
4 - What are the prices or packages of SEO Freelance Consulting?
We cannot offer unique rates for all cases, it is not the same to do SEO of a local business with less than 20 pages than of an online store with more than 10,000 products.
But if we can describe how our services and fees tend to be, We have applied them in two ways:
- Specific tasks that are budgeted based on the complexity of the task, have a defined price for a specific duration.
- Medium / long term plans that are a set of SEO tasks that group in stages maintaining constant monthly payments.
5 - Why should you hire an SEO Freelancer or Expert?
SEO is one of the channels with the highest ROI (return on investment). This means that making an investment in SEO to improve the position of a website or online store, will mean an increase in the benefits obtained by it. But doing SEO is not easy, you need certain technical knowledge to carry out a correct strategy that drives website visits.
- Therefore, it is advisable to hire the services of a freelance SEO expert, who has such knowledge.
- It is also important that, even if you are an SEO specialist, you have transversal knowledge in digital marketing, because certain actions can be complementary to other areas.
- On the other hand, SEO is constantly evolving so it would be too presumptuous to state that someone is in possession of 100% knowledge on the subject.
6 - Is it worth to Hire SEO Freelancer in Delhi, India?
If the page appears in the first position, the chances of a user clicking on it are approximately 60%. The odds are reduced considerably if the page in question appears in the second position; around 17%. From the third position, the odds are less than 10%
- Of course yes! We will explain the benefits that a company can bring to the services of an SEO consultant!
- Imagine a Chinese restaurant in the center of Delhi, Noida or Gurgaon that has a website. An Expert SEO Freelancer in Delhi, India can introduce in Google the search term “Chinese restaurant in Delhi, Noida or Gurgaon”.
- Nothing more appears and nothing less than 1,040,000 results. Well, taking this into account we go now with the chances of a user clicking on a result.
- If the page appears in the first position, the chances of a user clicking on it are approximately 60%. The odds are reduced considerably if the page in question appears in the second position; around 17%. From the third position, the odds are less than 10%
7 - Why SEO Freelancer rather than PPC?
- PPC (Pay Per Click) is getting expensive day by day: Yes, everyone knows that PPC (Paid Advertising) is the easiest and quick way to rank on the first page of Google (for short time).
- We know this is good but it’s only for those who have a very high budget and want leads for a short time period as per your luck. Because in 7 out of 10 clicks in PPC is useless and deduct your money for no reason.
- As per the latest SEO Research and calculation, these leads cost you 500 times higher than SEO Project
- The smart and business-minded people invest in SEO: at the very early stage by engaging an SEO Agency or Expert in parallel with your paid campaigns. The main motive behind this to reduce dependency on PPC campaigns.
- If you are new in the business and digital world and have great Products or Services. Then Search engine optimization is the best option and can definitely help you to beat your competitors without burden a big hole in your budget and pocket.
8 - Functions of an SEO Freelancer
- Consulting: The SEO consultant advises the company that has hired its services in everything related to the SEO of the corporate site; especially in relation to which keywords are most suitable for your target audience, taking into account the competition and the number of searches for each of the words. To do this, it makes use of web tools such as Google Adwords and Google Trends.
- Optimization: The main objective is to optimize the website so that it appears in the first search results. It is important to keep in mind that the results are not immediate; that is, optimizing the website in an effective way, it does not appear in the first search result the next day on Google; Not even for the next few weeks. The average time is three to six months.
- Linkbuilding: one of the most important strategies within an SEO plan is link building. The Freelance SEO expert is responsible for searching the best websites in the market segment of the company to point to your site.
9 - Knowledge and skills that an SEO Specialist must have
- SEO Expert must need to create quality content and work on technical aspects based on that basis, implies that the professional master the writing at both communicational and corporate and advertising levels. In addition, it requires basic skills in web design to make the content compatible with the visualization of the site.
- Knowledge in Google Adwords, Google Trends, Yahoo Search Marketing, SEO Tools are important to know what are the topics that are setting trends among users with a certain profile. From then on, you must manage to relate it to the content that your company produces or include keywords for each moment or in each area.
- HTML, CSS, other programming languages and blog management are requirements in an SEO Specialist whose function never loses its technical essence. It also dominates the functionalities in a spreadsheet, so that it can analyze traffic data thrown by different software and measurement strategies that it implements. On the other hand, it is essential that it be solvable because the problems in this area require rapid solutions to avoid losing significant traffic, which is usually associated with some type of conversion.
10 - Why hire us as your SEO Expert?
If you are looking for a professional and reliable SE0 Freelancer or Consultant, you have my entire disposition contributing our experience and training to your project, in SE0 services we invite you to consult the real opinions of our clients and Success SEO Case Studies.